The Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program at Alden Estates of Naperville – OrthopedicPro™ – has been designed specifically for individuals recovering from hip or knee surgery. Our goal is to help you recover and improve your physical functioning so you can return home as quickly and safely as possible.
Personalized Therapy That is Right for You
During your first therapy session, you will be asked to define your goals and your therapy team will work closely with you to achieve them. Want to walk a 5K or golf 18 holes? You will receive personalized, comprehensive therapy to help you reach your highest level of independence and functioning. We work with you on improving your balance, mobility and coordination—as well as building motor skills, strength and physical endurance. Such an approach to care can include quicker recovery, greater flexibility and decreased risk for re-injury.
Comprehensive Care and Unparalleled Therapy
OrthopedicPro features an intensive therapy program as well as the latest equipment and modalities to improve your function and performance. These include:
- Therapy up to seven days a week
- State-of-the-art therapy room
- Strength-building and mobility equipment
- Ultrasound, E-stim and short-wave diathermy treatments that enhance recovery by helping relax and heal muscles and alleviate pain and stiffness
- A highly skilled team of licensed therapists and nursing staff certified in post-acute care protocols and practices
- Licensed nurses who provide care and services 24 hours a day
- Case management and discharge planning to coordinate your Treatment Plan and ensure a smooth transition to home